Street Fighter 6 Lenticular Edition XBSX
74.99 € (565.00 kn)
Here comes Capcom’s newest challenger! Street Fighter™ 6 launches worldwide on June 2, 2023 and represents the next evolution of the Street Fighter™ series which has sold more than 47 million units since its debut 35 years ago. Powered by Capcom’s proprietary RE ENGINE, Street Fighter 6 spans three distinct game modes, including Fighting Ground, World Tour and Battle Hub. The experience also includes innovative new gameplay features, plus enhanced visuals for every aspect of the game.
Classic Experience Built for a Modern Era: With all core gameplay modes present, plus two brand new modes and enhanced visuals, Street Fighter 6 redefines the classic fighting game genre.
Distinct Fighting Styles to Master: 18 diverse characters including legendary World Warriors and exciting brand new characters add their own flair to the game at launch, with more to be added post-launch.
Brand New Game Modes: The Street Fighter franchise continues to hone its skills and redefine the fighting genre with the introduction of three new foundational modes – Fighting Ground, World Tour and Battle Hub.
- Fighting Ground: Street Fighter 6 unites core fighting modes from previous titles – including Arcade Mode, online matches, Training Mode, local versus battles and more – to the Fighting Ground experience.
- World Tour: World Tour is a single-player immersive story mode that pushes the boundaries of what a fighting game is and allows players to leave their own legacy with their player avatar.
- Battle Hub: Battle Hub is a destination that provides players with new and unique ways to engage, communicate and interact with fighters from around the world.
In-Game Commentating: Street Fighter’s first-ever Real-Time Commentary Feature, supported with subtitles in 13 languages, incorporates the voices of popular Fighting Game Community (FGC) commentators like Vicious and Aru directly into the game to narrate what is happening on-screen just like a real tournament.
Two New Control Schemes: Classic Controls returns alongside two brand new options:
- Modern Controls allow you to perform special attacks with simple button combinations and are designed for players who want to fight without memorizing and practicing special move button combinations first.
- Dynamic Controls only require a press of the Auto-Attack button to perform attacks and is a great control type to use when you have friends and family over for a quick, casual game.
LENTICULAR EDITION SADRŽI NASLOVNI COVER ART SA 3D EFEKTOM